“Trump, Inc.” Live: From “The Art of the Deal” to the Dossier
A few days ago, we held a <a href="http://www.thegreenespace.org/events/thegreenespace/2018/may/14/trump-inc-live/">live taping</a> of the “Trump, Inc.” podcast at The Greene Space in New York City. <a href="https://theenergyproject.com/team/tony-schwartz/">Tony Schwartz</a>, the co-author with Donald Trump of “<a href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump:_The_Art_of_the_Deal">The Art of The Deal</a>,” talked with Ilya Marritz from WNYC and Jesse Eisinger from ProPublica about what Schwartz does and does not recognize in President Trump now. <a href="https://www.wnycstudios.org/story/trump-inc-live-from-art-deal-to-dossier/">Listen to the show.</a> Then, ProPublica’s Eric Umansky and WNYC’s Andrea Bernstein spoke with BuzzFeed’s Investigations Editor <a href="https://twitter.com/SchoofsFeed?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor">Mark Schoofs</a>. Schoofs explained why BuzzFeed was the first to post the Russian “dossier,” and what we’ve learned since.
We also had a “Trump, Inc.” trivia contest. Here are some of the questions. (Scroll down to the bottom for answers and links to our relevant episodes.)
- The Trump Organization has partnered with developers M3M for projects in India. What does M3M stand for?
- Magnificence in the Trinity of Men, Materials & Money
- Money, Money, Money
- My Three Mates Make Money
- Mumbai Manufacturing and Materials
- The largest contractor for the Trump inauguration was connected to the First Family how?
- Eric Trump’s former wedding planner
- Melania Trump’s friend
- Donald Trump’s former caddy
- Ivanka Trump’s former public relations adviser
- Which of the following was NOT a Michael Cohen business?
- Taxi medallions
- Insurance claims
- Film producer for “Cooch”
- Offshore casinos
- The Center for Responsive Politics reports that two “dark money” groups, which did not disclose their donors, each gave $1 million to Trump’s inauguration. What is the name of one of those groups?
- BH Group
- Friends of DJT
- MAGA Now!
- ABIM Partners
You can contact us via Signal, WhatsApp or voicemail at 347-244-2134. Here’s more about how you can contact us securely.
You can always email us at email@example.com.
And finally, you can use the postal service:
Trump Inc at ProPublica
155 Ave of the Americas, 13th Floor
New York, NY 10013
<img src="http://feedpress.me/9499/9194992.gif" height="1" width="1" />